Wednesday, August 19, 2009

cute girly quotes

I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love
Love Quotes by Henry Ward Beecher

A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself
~Source : Anonymous's girlfriend love quotes

{ cute crush quotes } { cute monkey sayings } { summer xanga quotes } { sweet little sayings } { cute birthday sayings } { cute sayings for your boyfriend } { quotes for myspace }


The only measure of your worth and your deeds will be the love you leave behind when you're gone
~Source : Fred Small

Give me more love or more disdain; The torrid or the frozen zone; Bring equal ease unto my pain; The temperate affords me none
~Source : Thomas Carew

Man's love is of man's life a part; It is woman's whole existence!
~Source : Lord Byron

Wherever you go, go with all your heart
~Source : Anonymous's girlfriend love quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment